- 1 Best Psychologist In Jaipur
- 2 Services Provided
- 3 Indications of Mental Disorder
- 4 Reasons For Mental Illness
- 5 Types of mental disorder
- 6 Medical Care For Mental Illness
- 7 Location of Jain Neuropsychiatry and De-addiction Clinic
- 8 Contact Details
Nowadays the lifestyle of the people has become very hectic due to which numerous people get affected by mental illness. The prime solution to it is the best psychologist in Jaipur. Mental health problems are very common amongst the people, mainly it affects youngsters.
Stress has become a regular part of society today, people of every age group are facing it. Some of them can handle it perfectly but most of them get so involved in such a way that they start facing mental problems. Being on top in any arena has become the utmost desire of the human being and not being successful in it can lead to various health problems whether be in mental or physical. So for the people facing these problems can visit the best psychologist in Jaipur. One of the best psychologists in Jaipur is Dr. Sanjay Jain.
Best Psychologist In Jaipur
Dr. Sanjay Jain is an awfully experienced doctor in the field of mental disorder, he is considered to be the best psychologist in Jaipur. He has achieved his MBBS degree from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur moreover completed his MD (Psychiatry) from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, additionally he has finished his PGCPS from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, Delhi.
Post completing his education he worked as resident psychiatry in SMS medical college, Jaipur, thereafter he joined in Mental Health Care and Research, Jaipur as a mental health expert. He also connected with Bracket Neurosciences, Pennsylvania, USA as NLE. He was employed as CRA in Lu Asia Pacific(Singapore), besides appointed as CRC in Neeman Medical International. Recently, he is working as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Jain Neuropsychiatry Jaipur. Possessing an experience of around 15 yrs, he is the most prominent and best psychologist in Jaipur.
Depression, Anxiety problems, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, OCD, Phobia, Panic attack, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Sleep disorders.
Substance Abuse Disorder
Alcohol abuse, Smoking, Cannabis(Ganja, Bhang) abuse, Opioid (Doda) abuse, Internet obsession, Sleeping pills abuse, Any other drug abuse.
Premature ejaculated Erectile dysfunction, Low Sexual desire, Sexual anxiety, Impotence, Nightfall, Excessive sexual thought.
Old age psychiatry
Dementia, Behavioral issues in old age, Memory problem, Sleep problem, Irritability, Excessive emotions, Anger.
Child Psychiatric problem
ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder), Mental retardation(Low IQ), Behavioral issues, Angry child, Bedwetting, Difficult to be managed child.
Cognitive behavior therapy, exposure and response prevention, Counseling, Graded exposure, Systemic desensitization, Flooding, Relaxation therapy.
Migraine, Heaviness in head, Tightness in head
Difficulties in concentration, Memory problems, Forgetting
Gastritis due to psychological factors, IBS, Body Pains.
Indications of Mental Disorder
- Alter in sexual desire
- Prodigal thinking
- Restless nights, feeling fatigued the whole day
- Delusional thoughts
- Suicidal attempt
- Mood swings
- Unable to handle daily chores
- Peculiar eating habits
- Low concentration
- Superfluous anger
Reasons For Mental Illness
- Damage in the brain: If a person has a history of past brain injuries or any kind of accident.
- Genetic disorders: In a family, if there are any patients of mental illness then it can pass to others also through genes.
- Exhausting situation: Nowadays tension has become a significant part of a person’s life.
- Lifestyle: Trending lifestyle of today’s generation can cause a whole lot of problems like women drinking and smoking during pregnancy, any parent being a drug addict can affect the baby in the womb.
- Abusive childhood: If one has a traumatic childhood, any kind of abuse can affect the well being of our mental state.
Types of mental disorder
- Depression: This disorder can take place at any age group but mainly it occurs in teens, adults, or women’s, sometimes one can ever face postpartum disorder after giving birth to the baby.
- Schizophrenia: It is one kind of severe mental illness, where a person starts hallucinating which can turn his life upside down.
- Bipolar Disorder: If a person is suffering from this disorder their concentration decreases, energy level reduces and one has had a diverse effect on mood.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): At this time one can be extremely compulsive and can be obsessed with any person, thing, or color.
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety can cause disorder like excessive fear or worry about any small situation.
- Phobias: Phobias can be of different types, as fear of water, height, blood, being lonely, dark, etc
- Eating Disorders: Unusual or unhealthy eating habits.
- Personality Disorders: Split disorder, where a person lives a single life as two people, most of the time one doesn’t even realize this disorder until others point out.
Medical Care For Mental Illness
With the rising technology, busy and stressful life, problems like mental disorders have occupied a significant place in our lives. So understanding and getting the appropriate treatment at the right time is very much necessary. If facing any of these above problems consult the best psychologist in Jaipur
- Brain-stimulation treatments
- Hospital treatments.
Location of Jain Neuropsychiatry and De-addiction Clinic
The handy location of the best psychologist in Jaipur is 31, Mangal Vihar, Gopalpura Bypass Rd, near Ridhi Sidhi Chauraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018. One can reach the location without facing any hurdles by any mode of transport and get the foremost advice from the best psychologist in Jaipur.
One can visit the clinic of the best psychologist in Jaipur on working days from Monday to Saturday. The office timings are from 9:30 am-1 pm in the morning whereas 5 pm -8 pm in the evening. The mail facility is also available where one can send their queries firstname.lastname@example.org one can book the appointment through the given number 098288 99902.
Mental illness is a very critical problem, so if one is diagnosed with it then a patient should seek medical help, consult the best psychologist in Jaipur, so the treatment can initiate at the correct time.