Paper timesheets and traditional punch cards are the things of the past. Now employers record logging employee hours digitally. Time clock software has made it easier for employers to keep tabs on every single minute of employees’ activities.
In other words, these software programmes can help employers track how long the staff works every day. In times gone by, it was hard to track the activities of each employee, but time clock software can resolve all issues related to the time tracking of employees.
However, your HR manager will not need to manually put in the login and logout timings that is frustrating and not reliable. Regardless of the strength of a company, employers want to make the most of each second to keep the ball rolling, and this is why they need reliable software.
You can establish a strict work discipline with the help of time clock software only. Since there is no room for fiddling with login and logout timings and you can manage to track the uptime for your employees, you can focus on your tasks without stress. Here are the best time clock software to tap into every minute of your employees they spend in your company.
OnTheClock is a time management system that keeps your employees accountable. They can easily clock in and clock out through an authorised device assigned by an administrator.
The device varies from mobile clock app to web browser, biometric, and kiosk. One of the best advantages of this software is it is featured with GPS tracking – the essential feature for tracking remote employees.
As an employer, you have to make sure that your employees are devoting time on the screen. They can easily pretend that they are working home
while being away.
With the GPS feature, you can track their location. It is equipped with Who’s In a feature that allows you to see who has signed in and out. If any of your employees forget to log in, the administrator can punch in on their behalf.
Here are the other features that OnTheClock offers apart from tracking employees’ uptime:
- This software automatically records regular hours, overtime hours and paid time off hours. HR managers do not need to get into the hassle of getting data.
- It offers numerous formats for payroll such as Excel and CSV export, PDF, print or paper copy.
Whether you are running a small business or large, you would want your staff to make the most of each second. Homebase offers a wide variety of free tools to track time of your employees.
Time management is no longer harder with Homebase. It is one of the clock solutions that offers numerous features. A large number of companies, including big organisations, trust this software tool when it comes to time management.
Here are some of the features of Homebase that endeared it to every employer:
- It can record the clock in and clock out time through any device, including mobile phones.
- It has the potential to track the breaks taken by an employee.
- It offers free tools for job postings, application tracking and employee scheduling.
- It stays compliant with federal regulations, tracks regular working hours, and overtime hours.
After OnTheClock and Homebase, the other popular software programme is ClockInEasy. You can operate a cloud-based employee time management solution through a mobile app and web browser.
Apart from tracking clock in and clock out timings, you can track the location of your employees and make a record of when uptime and downtime. Since it is featured with a unique employee PIN, it ensures timesheet records.
The software makes it easy for you to have a record of overtime, paid time off, and so on. The payroll department can get the entire record instantly.
Time Clock Wizard
Time Clock Wizard is a free software programme. If you are a start-up or do not want to invest in time management software programmes, you can use Time Clock Wizard.
With Time Clock Wizard, you can effortlessly create schedules without further ado. Employees can also look at the scheduling if they need to request shift changes. This software has removed the need for spreadsheet-based employee schedules. Here are some features of Time Clock Wizard:
- You do not need to worry about if your team is on the same page as you can get real-time updates and notifications.
- It also eliminates the repetitive process of making same schedules again and again.
- Based on the created schedules, you can quickly get to know the total cost of payroll expenses.
- You can assign tasks to your employees using the work schedule maker.
- You can also track whether your employees are stuck to their assigned schedules with the help of GPS tracking.
Time clock software solutions are not open source except Time Clock Wizard. If you do not want to invest money in paid software programmes, you can use this Time Clock Wizard.
However, other software tools have advanced features. If you are reluctant to invest money in them because of some financial gaps, you can take out unsecured loans for bad credit.
Regardless of the size of your company, it is crucial to track the activities of your employees. Time clock software solutions can help you track every single minute of your employees to ensure that they are on the same page.