In a previous blog, we were talking about established blogs for sale and ways to sell them. So, here is our first recommendation to sell your blog. “Flippa,” a place with 3000+ websites, apps, and businesses. A place whom many bloggers trust to get authentic queries and buy blogs from there.
Here, here is what all one will get at this place and how they can get the best price for their work and efforts. If you provide quality through a blog, then you will get a return for your hard work.
Why is Flippa Best for selling or buying blogs?
Flippa is a platform with thousands and millions of users. It is a trusted platform for various reasons, and people can use it for various reasons to resolve their queries.
- One can purchase a website by its age, price, or category. The websites available on the site are of high authority and nill or 1% spam score.
- One can also purchase or sell apps after reviewing their features and specification. One can contact the seller directly to know more about the product.
- If you want to sell your products, then the ecommerce platforms are also available. One can check the products you can list on the platform and then verify yourself that whether the platform is good or not.
- One can also hire a content management team from the platform as per their budget and then get your work completed.
- On the platform, there are three categories. The first one is the editor’s choice when best-sellers are picked and recommended by the editor after reviewing all the features.
- Then comes featured where all the top sites are recommended based on their features only.
- In this way, owners are trying to resolve the queries of sellers and buyers and recommending what is best for them.
How to select the best-established blogs for sale?
It is not very difficult to select the best blog on Flippa. One can follow these steps to select the best blog.
- First, register yourself as a buyer or seller on the platform and provide all the basic details.
- After that, if you are a seller, provide all the information about which domain, app, or anything else you are selling.
- If you are a buyer, then start referring different sellers and check the details on their seller panel. One can have a conversation with the seller to know about the guest post, blogs, and link etc.
- Flippa is accepting different currencies as payment method. So, no need to worry about the same.
- First, identify the things you need in your site or app then start searching for the same.
- It will be easy for the buyer to get the best option if you know what is profitable and not.
So, here we have recommended the best site for established blogs for sale. It is the best way to find a site for the buyer from an authentic and verified seller. The platform never allows us to get-in the non-verified seller to enter and start browsing. Two-factor authentication of the site through email and mobile number is necessary at the time of registration. Also, one must tell whether they are selling a legal and authentic platform without spamming. So, Flippa specifies all the necessary things that one has to look at while buying.
t saves the seller or buyer time while working, and they get all the features through one place. One can contact the customer care center in case of any tribulation, and they will resolve your query. In this way, all the features are in favor of the seller and buyer both.